Learn more about the Robin Hood tax.
Robin Hood tax backed by more than 1,000 economists. (Telegraph)
Bill Gates backs Robin Hood tax on bank trades. (Guardian)
IMF report [PDF] says: “In principle, an FTT is no more difficult and, in some respects easier, to administer than other taxes.”
- The eurozone’s delayed reckoning
- Why we haven’t had a revolution
- Video: The human cost of austerity
- The tragedy of the European Union and how to resolve it
- Are Chinese banks hiding ‘the mother of all debt bombs’?
- IMF warns that world risks sliding into a 1930s-style slump
- Europe’s glaring democratic deficit
- Should Africa repay its ‘odious’ debts?
- It’s not just Dominique Strauss-Kahn. The IMF itself should be on trial
- The IMF versus the Arab spring
- Why the politics of envy are keenest among the very rich
- Where people go to save their souls
- Video: Full transparency needed to close down tax havens and massive fraud
- Diversity programs fabricate the appearance of corporate fairness
- A high-security ghetto for London’s new global super-rich