“Aaron’s unique quality was that he was marvelously and vigorously different. There is a scarcity of that. Perhaps we can all be a little more different too.” Edward Tufte, January 19, 2013.
- Facebook widens data targeting
- Video: Policing the freedom of the internet
- The Internet is four corporations controlling how you access information
- The god that failed: Evgeny Morozov’s ‘To Save Everything, Click Here’
- Jaron Lanier asks whether we have given up too much power to the big digital corporations