A documentary about Vittorio Arrigoni, the Italian peace activist whose passion for helping the Palestinian people, lead to his death.
He moved to Gaza in 2008 to work for the International Solidarity Movement. He was kidnapped and killed by a Salafi group in April 2011.
- Gaza’s only music school at risk of closure
- Video: Gaza struggles to cope with psychological trauma
- Video — Gaza uncut: Another year of war and siege
- Israel eases Gaza blockade following truce deal
- Video: Gaza’s children haunted by nightmare of war
- On the American Association of University Professors’ opposition to academic boycotts
- Stephen Hawking’s boycott hits Israel where it hurts: science
- Video: Stephen Hawking and the growing Israel boycott movement
- Netanyahu had secret talks with the Palestinians
- Boston Globe defends Stephen Hawking’s boycott of Israel